Thursday 1 November 2012

November great Vintage and Craft Fairs in London 2012



I am very excited as for once I am on high alert and prepared to visit some of the best imminent Vintage and Craft Fairs in London.... as I usually forget and missed them all!!!!

This Saturday 3rd November is Judy's affordable Vintage fair in Spitafields..... can't wait!

 
 

 
 

 
So if you can be in the East End of London this Saturday....don't miss this one!!!!
It will be back In December as well!
 
Next week it's Selvedge Craft Fair, in Chelsea Town Hall, South London!
I went last Spring to the Selvedge Fair in Highgate, it was really fantastic and the quality of each stand was superb! I bought a very pretty bag but I could have done much more damage if only........!


 



Selvedge is also a great quality Magazine, well worth collecting!

 
Finally also next week is the Country Living Fair in Islington!
I have been a few times, a packed appointment with many many stands....get confortable shoes!
Lots and lots textiles, pottery, food, clothes, home accessories....
 
 
 
 
I will be there...hope you will too! xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment